|by C.M. Cameron (FireFly703)|
|Began||July 4th 2015|
|# Chapters/Updates||17 (so far)|
|Chosen starter's type||Grass|
|Plot||Game-based, but with a few liberties|
| Nuzlocke Forum|
1. If a Pokemon faints, it is considered dead and you must release it
2. You can only catch the first Pokemon you encounter on each route
- No duplicates (including evolutions) unless that party member is deceased
- Only two more chances to find something else if a duplicate is found
- If a Pokemon flees/teleports/roars/explodes it’s BD and you can still catch something
- Shiny Clause is in effect
3. Nickname all Pokemon caught
4. No legendaries can be used on the team, but may be caught
5. Battle Style: Set
6. Can only use the amount of items and Pokemon the gym leader/elite four member has (if a gym leader has two Pokemon and a potion, I can only use two Pokemon (even if I have more) and a potion)
Vitality is about a young girl who goes off on her own Pokemon adventure to realize her dream of becoming a Pokemon Researcher. In true Nuzlocke fashion she meets some colorful characters, and learns that sometimes, one often meets their destiny on their way to somewhere else.
Spice: A is full of sass and sarcasm, and has a reputation to throw huge hissy fits when she misses an episode of Contest Spectaculars.
Adder (Ekans): A bit rough around the edges with a bit of an ego, but is understandable seeing where he came from. He is still young and has a lot to learn.
Zuzu (Zubat): Zuzu is a young Zubat who never learned how to fly properly in Union Cave. She’s a bit naive, but has a big heart.
Elaine (Paras): Elaine is a very shy and timid Paras who’s scared of fighting. She usually sits on the sidelines and treats her teammates wounds.
Mink: A quirky, outgoing Furret whom is quite the troublemaker back home.
Joey: A baby Rattata Gertrude (Arianna’s guardian) is raising Lilly: An old Gardevoir who helps Professor Elm at the lab.
Arianna Amity: A quite girl who spends a lot of her time reading books and watching documentaries. Her dream is to become a Pokemon Researcher like Professor Oak, but for unknown reasons she took up the League Challenge instead. She has a sharp mind and is quick on her feet, but lacks confidence and has a bad habit of over thinking things.
Gertrude Bloom (Arianna’s Legal Guardian): A former fighting type gym trainer. A kind woman with a true heart of gold, but hurt one hair on Arianna’s head and she’ll rip you apart.
Miss Lucinda (Professor Elm’s Assistant): A very strict woman that holds her job as top priority.
Silver (Gingerspice): A mysterious trainer who started his Pokemon Journey the same time as Arianna.
Kris (Arianna’s New Friend): A cheerful girl who’s interests can change on a time.
This comic is available on Deviantart: http://firefly703.deviantart.com/gallery/47707272/Vitality