The iStockphoto Nuzlocke Challenge: Blind White Edition is the second pseudo-comic written by Nuzlocke Forum user Nate (who sometimes goes by N8). It is a comedic run comprised of stock photos edited in Microsoft Paint, occasionally featuring .gif updates and videos. It is currently in-progress (though the in-game run has been completed), and a direct sequel to The iStockphoto Nuzlocke Challenge, featuring several characters from and references to the first stock photo run. The series page can be found here.
Rules for the RunEdit
1. If a Pokemon faints, it cannot be used anymore.
2. Only the first Pokemon encountered in an area may be caught. "Area" will be defined by the "met at" section of a Pokemon's summary.
3. All Pokemon caught must be nicknamed.
4. If a shiny Pokemon is encountered, it may be caught and used, regardless of Rule 2.
5. No information about Pokemon White may be looked up. This run will be done completely blind. This includes Gym Leader teams, evolution methods, and movesets.
Rules for the "Comic"Edit
1. All major characters and Pokemon must be images taken from iStockphoto.
2. Editing in MS Paint and Windows Movie Maker only.
3. No taking images from anywhere else.
The prologue and other extras are exempt from these rules.
- This run is heavily inspired by Nuzlocke's Pokémon: Hard Mode and Notepad's Freddy's Nuzlocke Adventures series.
- In order to make sure the run was completely blind, the author did not read any Generation V Nuzlocke runs until he completed this run in-game.
This run is currently posted on the Nuzlocke Forums and updates approximately every weekend.