TFS Plays: Pokémon LeafGreen NUZLOCKE is a Nuzlocke playthrough played by three members of the fandub producers Team Four Star as part of their TFS Gaming series. The members playing the game are Nick "Lanipator" Landis, Kirran "LordMoonstone", and Grant "Master Wuggles" Smith.
The Pokémon LeafGreen NUZLOCKE has a storyline that revolves around "LAKIGR", a male player character whose name is based on the first letters of each player's names (LAnipator, KIrran, and GRant). The players ad-lib a loose storyline around LAKIGR, his fictional family and friends, and the Pokémon they capture, beginning with their chosen starter, a male Charmander named "STRIKER".
This playthrough uses the basic Nuzlocke rules:
- If a Pokémon faints, it is considered dead, and can never be used again.
- Standard procedure is to release the Pokémon at the nearest Pokémon Center. In-character, the players use the "release" animation to claim that fainted Pokémon are placed in a pneumatic press and killed for failing them.
- All caught Pokémon must be nicknamed to foster emotional attachment.
- You can only catch the first Pokémon you see in each area. If the first Pokémon you see faints, flees, or you flee from it, you do not get a second chance.
- The Duplication Clause is in effect, with no limit on number of tries in an area.
- If LAKIGR "blacks out", the game ends immediately.
List of episodes Edit
- This section will be filled in.
- TFS Plays: Pokémon LeafGreen NUZLOCKE Official Playlist on YouTube