The Squadlocke is a ruleset created by user "JesusMorales"
- Throughout the entire run, you may only have three Pokemon in your party at a time. You may catch more than three Pokemon, but you can only have three in your party.
- Throughout the entire run, you may only catch 12 Pokémon, so only catch the Pokémon you will actually use (This does not mean second encounter in an area)
- You may switch out two Pokemon in your team for two other Pokemon in your PC after every gym battle, but otherwise, you can't.
- You must pick one of your Pokemon to be Team Captain, this Pokemon can never be substituted by a Pokemon in your PC unless it dies.
- Your Team Captain must always be in the first slot of your team.