This Nuzlocke variant was created by the YouTuber RedneckRough to create a new and interactive challenge for his channel.
Adults Only Edit
A RedneckLocke (also called a DrunkLocke) is made with people who can legally drink in mind. It is asked that if you cannot legally drink, then you do not do so.
- You may only the catch the first Pokémon you encounter in a new area.
- You must nickname all Pokémon you catch or receive.
- If a Pokémon faints in battle, it is considered dead and must be either permanently boxed or released.
- The Pokémon game of choice MUST BE RANDOMIZED IF POSSIBLE.
- You must take one (1) shot if any of the following occur:
- Capture New Pokémon
- Enter New Area
- Pokémon Center Use
- Pokémart Use
- Switching Pokémon mid-turn (Meaning the opponent has the same Pokémon on the field. If their Pokémon faints, you are allowed to switch at no penalty when prompted.)
- You must take two (2) shots when the following occur:
- Defeat a Gym
- Defeat your Rival
- Defeat the Boss of (Insert Evil Team)
- Defeat a member of the Pokémon League
- You must take three (3) shots when the following occur:
- A Pokémon in your party dies
- You must take five (5) shots when the following occur:
- Your entire team falls in battle causing your character to white out/ black out