Pandemonium in Johto is a Randomized SoulSilver Nuzlocke. A mysterious mist spreads around Johto and Kanto, doing strange things to the Pokemon.
1. Only catch one Pokemon per route, it must be the first encounter.
2. Dupe Clause on (3 tries before forced catch).
|Pandemonium in Johto|
|by Tristan M.|
|Began||June 3rd, 2016|
|Chosen starter's type||Dragon|
|Protagonist||Ethan Gold, Game based|
|Genre||I have NO idea|
| Nuzlocke Forum|
3. Shiny Clause on.
4. When a Pokemon is static, disregard first encounter rule. If a roaming Pokemon is the first encounter and it successfully flees, it doesn't count as the first encounter.
5. When a Pokemon faints it must be boxed forever.
6. Nickname all Pokemon.
7. One revive may be used. No Sacred Ash.
8. All Pokémon not more than 5 levels above or below the leading Pokémon cannot be fled from.
9. Unless team is severely crippled, actively seek out trainers.
Assets that were randomized:
Wild, trainer, and static Pokemon(not roaming)
Starter Pokemon(all set to basic Pokemon)
Pokemons' movesets; every Pokemon starts with 4 moves
Pokemons' abilities; Wonder Guard is banned
TMs and TM/HM compatability
Move Tutor's moves and their compatibility
Field and held items
During one midsummer night in the Johto/Kanto continent, an enigmatic, purple mist, originating from Mt. Silver, spreads over and throughout the continent. Its visible effects include all Pokemon in the continent changing, along with their moves. While Pokemon Professors like Oak and Elm research the mysterious mist, they find that nobody is seemingly affected by this change, minus a select few individuals. Have everyone's memories been altered, or have they miraculously transported to an augmented reality parallel to their own? How do alternate timelines and time travel effect the overall outcome, and how does the mysterious Mawile play a part in it?
The day after the mist spreads happens to be the start of 10 year old Ethan Gold's adventure. When he is told the news by Professor Elm, he is requested to make an inquiry as part of his journey to become champion. Along with him is his rival Silver, who is also competing to become champion.
Ethan Gold: Main protagonist. Starts his Pokemon Journey at age 10, set out to help Pokemon Professors like Professor Elm and Oak on their research on the mist that launched them into a new world with randomized Pokemon. He choses Bagon as his starter and his rival is Silver.
Hera-Bagon: Ethan's starter. Serious nature, Thoroughly Cunning. Starts her journey as Ethan Gold's starter, the other options being a Porygon and a Charmander. She's strong and reliable and always stays on track.
Archie-Gorebyss: Ethan's Pokemon. Quiet Nature, Often dozes off. Ethan's second Pokemon, a silent sea serpent, but loyal to Ethan nonetheless. Very powerful, yet somewhat reckless.
Terrence(/Terry)-Eevee: Ethan's Pokemon. Jolly Nature, Impetuous and silly. As an Eevee with mysterious and unexplainable psychic abilities, others in his community feared him and excluded him from activities, and he was considered an outcast. He found a Mareep friend, Will, before finding Ethan.
Will-Mareep: Ethan's Pokemon. Hasty Nature, Strong willed(purely coincidental, I swear). A Mareep who lost all of his friends in an incident involving hostile, high-leveled Pokemon. He holds onto a small glimmer of hope that they are still alive, out there in Johto somewhere. He joins Ethan because he believes that Ethan can help him find his lost friends. However, unbeknownst to him, a terrible danger lies ahead for him in Violet City.
Silver: Ethan's rival. Not like any other Silver from any comic. Competitive but still a good person. Son of Giovanni. His starter is Eli.
Eli-Charmander: Silver's starter. No known characteristics yet. He was OHKO'd by Hera in Ethan and Silver's first battle.
Lyra: Ethan's friend. A childhood friend of Ethan who also does her own journey through Johto.
Has a Maril named Azure. Gave Ethan his first Pokeballs.
Professor Elm: Pokemon Professor. Gives Ethan and Silver their starter Pokemon.
Professor Oak: Pokemon Professor. Gives Ethan his Pokedex.
- All important human characters have their canon names and designs-or at least in the beginning.
- I made the cover of this comic 3 days before beating Lance, and about a week before beating Red.... not good Foresight if you ask me.
- I also made the cover before Page 1 even started to get made. :/
- Terrence is based off of Samantha from NuzRooke.
- The plot for this comic started out weak/simple, but eventually became more complicated, dark, and deep as the scriptwriting went on.
This comic is currently available on DeviantArt: http://supertmuzz.deviantart.com/gallery/59102825/Pandemonium-in-Johto