Its Similar to the Sims generations in a way.
This is simply a longer Nuzlocke with a few tweaks.
Typical Nuzlocke rules
- If one of your Pokemon faints, you must release* it... ...it is dead.
*Permanently boxing a "dead" Pokemon is also acceptable for archival purposes; it still must never be used in-game after it faints
- You may only catch the first Pokemon you encounter in each new area you explore.
*This rule has a fair bit of exceptions in this run, but for good reasons
Plus these few quirky ideas
- Starting with the first games (gree, yellow,blue or red) you play through it as a mostly typical Nuzlocke.
- you get a list of all the names of the pokemon
- after your first games you cross off ALL the names of the pokemon you used in that game
- Begin playing the second Generation (Silver, Gold or Crystal)
- Follow normal nuzlocke rules, but you are not allowed to reuse pokemon from the first game.
- you must release pokemon (or Perma-box) Pokemon that have fainted, or that you have caught before.
The way to win is to make it through one games from each generation without reusing a pokemon.
You may include the remakes for a harder and longer Generation-Locke.