|Kate and Pochamo's Challenge: Rayquaza's Emerald Kuzlocke|
|by Amber Galloway (Charmeleon64)|
|Began||December 8th, 2013|
|# Chapters/Updates||3 Chapters|
|Chosen starter's type||Grass|
|Plot||Game and film-based|
| Nuzlocke Forum|
Kate and Pochamo's Challenge: Rayquaza's Emerald Nuzlocke is a novel-based Nuzlocke story written by online author Amber Galloway under the username "Charmeleon64" on the Nuzlocke Fourms. It features Katherine "Kate" Oliver, a girl from Johto, and her Treecko, Pochamo, as they travel across the Hoenn region in a journey to make it to Ever Grande City, but it will not be what they'll expect.
- The first Pokemon encountered in each area must be captured.
- If a Pokemon faints, it is dead and must be released.
- Nicknames must be given to every captured Pokemon.
Katherine "Kate" Oliver: A 13-year old girl from Johto that moved to Hoenn after her father became the Gym Leader of Petalburg City. She was sent on her journey by Professor Birch with a Treecko.
- Pochamo: A Treecko that befriended Kate when Professor Birch gave her to the Trainer. (Pseudonym of "Achamo" and "Pochama") Hardy Nature; Currently at level 10; Met at Route 101.
- Dodd: A Poochyena (Name derived from Cube Zero) Serious Nature; Currently at Level 7; Met at Route 102.
- Amanda: A Poochyena (Inspired by a classmate of the same name) Jolly Nature; Currently at Level 6; Met at Route 103.
Brendan: A boy from Littleroot Town that is around Kate's age; He aims to become one of the best Trainers in the Hoenn region.
This Nuzlocke, along with Galloway's other Generation 3 Nuzlocke, is based off of Cube Zero and it's 1997 chronological sequel, respectively. This will explain the fact that there are strange nicknames and the simple wondering: "Hmm... this sounds familiar..." with descriptions of scenes from Cube Zero, in the case of this Nuzlocke.
Because of this, it will contain described violence, as the mentioned films were rated "R" by the MPAA.
Exclusively on the Nuzlocke Fourms on ZetaBoards.com Kate and Pochamo on ZetaBoards