A Kantolocke run is a playthrough where all Pokémon are used from the Kanto Region. This can be combined with the main Nuzlocke Rules as a form of catch-limiting. This is only for Pokémon X and Y. Edit
The Rules Edit
- You must catch or obtain only the first eligible obtainable Pokémon you encounter in any route or area. Fail to catch it and you get nothing for the area. (Rule doesn't apply until the player first obtains Pokéballs)
- You can only use Poke Balls, Great Balls, and Ultra Balls.
- You may only capture a Pokémon that's from the Kanto Region.
- The Exp. Share is not allowed and should be turned off immediately.(optional)
- All Pokémon must be nicknamed.