|Hoenn Boxlocke Challenge|
|Began||June 1, 2015|
|# Chapters/Updates||1 chapter|
|Chosen starter's type||Fire|
| Nuzlocke Forum|| deviantArt|
- Only one catch per route, it must be the first Pokémon encountered. If it faints, no Pokémon can be caught at that route.
- If a Pokémon faints, it's considered dead and will be boxed.
- Whenever a Pokémon is caught, it must be switched with one Pokémon from the box. This includes the starter Pokémon.
- Pokémon in the box will be generated randomly.
- Battle syle set to "set".
- The challenge is over when:
- The 30 Pokémon in the box die.
- The 6 Pokémon in the team die. If this happens, five random Pokémon from the box must be released to continue the challenge.
Haruka just moved to Hoenn to visit her father. When she saved Professor Birch from a wild Zigzagoon, she realized how amazing it was to battle with a Pokémon and decides to begin her adventure. However, she begins having weird dreams about a "challenge" she'll have to face and thirty fragile Pokémon she will have to battle with.
- Haruka/May: The main protagonist. She just moved to Hoenn and begins her adventure when Prof. Birch gives her a Torchic.
- Yuuki/Brendan: The rival of Haruka. He has no knowledge of the challenge, but will do anything to win battles.
- Prof. Birch: He gave Haruka her Torchic when she saved him from a wild Pokémon. Also gives her a Pokédex.