Only allowed to catch Pokémon with types of Bug, Grass, Flying and Poison.
- Catch rule clause: Similar to a regular nuzlocke, you are
limited to the first encounter that is one of the four "forest" types.
- Catch rule clause: In game trades are not allowed.
- Catch rule clause: Breeding is allowed.
- Catch rule clause: You are not allowed to use the PC unless a
Pokémon has died and you are releasing it, then you must withdraw the next available Pokémon in your PC.
- Failure: If you black or white out it is an immediate game over.
- Heal Limiting: Items and Pokémon Centers are allowed for healing.
(Pokémon with dual types that are part "forest" type, e.g Ghastly [Ghost and Poison] are OK to catch.)
- You must nickname all your Pokémon.
- You can only use berries for healing.
- Rock, Ground and Water considered "forest" types.