- Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released. Emmodii is only applying this rule only to their Pokémon, not the wild ones or other trainers'
- The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances. If the first encounter in the area is a Double Battle in dark grass, the player may choose which of the two Pokémon they would like to catch.
- While not exactly a definite rule, the general consensus is that players must also nickname all of their Pokémon, for the sake of forming stronger emotional bonds.
- Also not a definite rule, but the general consensus is that a black out/white out is considered to be "game over", even if there are Pokémon left in the PC. Emmodii is interpreting this as "dead".
The type and mood in each comic page or panel from Page 1 to 3 depends on the artist's mood when drawing it, so there isn't exactly a fixed mood/type/etc to the comic. However, the artist has decided that from Page 4 onwards, the comic will be changed drastically and will be slightly more serious.
- Chocolate, Herbert's Chikorita, was named randomly only because the artist was craving for chocolates.
- Emmodii took a quiz on which starter Pokemon Herbert would be... The result was that he is a Torchic.
- Herbert is actually born with orange hair, as shown on the first page.