The Einglocke is a challenge created by Eing RH and it consist in used a certain modified version of Pokémon Ruby.
- Note: The ROM is only available in Spanish.
- Use of the Storage System is forbidden. The game will reject the player if they try to access to the PC for Pokémon Storing.
- You can't buy nor sell items in the Pokémart. The clerk will say that the player has to survive only with found items.
- Fast run. Try to complete the League in the minimun time possible, avoiding trainers and wild encounters.
- Fleeing from a wild encounter is forbidden. The game will not allow it.
- Wild Pokémon and trainers will always be the same level as your strongest Pokémon.
- Try to lose the less times possible.
After completing the Pokémon League, you will receive a score based on your playthrough. The fewer score, the better.
- Note: If you want to check your score through the game, you can talk to a man in the Pokémon Center.
- Check the trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZGI_4d_GOE
- Download the modified Ruby version: http://www.mediafire.com/download/mrbal21hplrmjw0/rubi_einglocke.zip
- Check out RH's channel for a few examples.